Help to Register on this website.
Registration on any of our website is totally FREE of charge. This include:
- NEWS BLOG: www.skillsjobs.co.za
- TRAINING PROVIDER LISTINGS + COURSE EMAIL: www.trainingprovider.co.za
- EDUCATION & TRAINING JOBS: www.trainerjobs.co.za
- TRAINERS, ASSESSORS, MODERATORS, SDF ONLINE: www.trainingdirect.co.za
- EDUCATION AND TRAINING FORUM: www.etqa.co.za
- EDUCATION AND TRAINING WIKIPEDIA: www.etqa.org.za
Note that each website have it’s own registration procedure.
On Training Provider.co.za we have two sets of projects available, namely:
- Training Provider – Front Page Listing, and
- Course Listings by date – Included in our monthly email newsletter.
STEP 1 – Register
STEP 2 – Confirm your email address
Check your emails and follow the instructions to login to your account. There is currently no delay in our email delivery so emails will be delivered immediately to your inbox. Also remember to check your SPAM folder if you did not get our email.
Still did not receive the email? Contact us directly on (contact @ skillsjobs .co .za)
STEP 3 – Login to our website
Login to our website and remember to change your password by following this link.
STEP 4 – Update your Front page Listing
Once logged in, a new menu will appear on the top of the screen. Simply follow the two steps that will appear under this menu to update your Front Page listing that will appear on the front page of our website here.
STEP 5 – Update your Course List + dates
Our course listing will be done separately under the second menu that will appear once you logged into the website.
- Company & course details will appear on our website here as soon as you updated your detail.
- Then visit the second option on the menu to set your regional settings where you offer your courses.
- The last option will allow you to add courses + scheduled dates for each course.
- Our newsletter is created online once a month and emailed to all users in our database.
- All Training Providers, with active courses & dates for the following month will automatically appear in the next newsletter.
- Courses will be listed by region and date on the bulk email.
- We do allow HTML editing and uploading of logos with formatting of all course details.
- Any person or Training Provider who miss-use this free service by means of spamming or non-education and training related courses will be suspended.
STEP 6 – Subscribe to our monthly Training Course email
Only users who subscribed to our newsletter will receive a copy, so remember to subscribe in order to receive your next copy.
Provide any feedback, comments, bugs or new feature request directly on our form here.
Our contact details:
Mail: support @queries.co.za or log a ticket online on our helpdesk here!