Conduct outcomes-based Assessment (Unit Standard #115753)
Become an accredited ETDP SETA Assessor. The Assessor unit standard designed for those who assess people for their achievement of learning outcomes in terms of specified criteria using pre-designed assessment instruments.
The outcomes and criteria may be defined in a range of documents including but not limited to unit standards, exit level outcomes, assessment standards, curriculum statements and qualifications.
Those who achieve this unit standard will be able to conduct assessments within their fields of expertise.
People credited with this unit standard are able to carry out assessments in a fair, valid, reliable and practicable manner that is free of all bias and discrimination, paying particular attention to the three groups targeted for redress: race, gender and disability.
- Demonstrate understanding of outcomes-based assessment,
- Prepare for assessments,
- Conduct assessments,
- Provide feedback on assessments,
- Review assessments.
The Assessor course is offered as a 3 or 5 Day course.
- The 3 Day course covers all the theory and then the candidate assessor has 30 days to complete and submit their Portfolio of Evidence for assessment.
- The 5 Day 'Power' course covers all the theory and the candidate assessor completes and submits their Portfolio of Evidence for assessment on day 5.
- 3 Day : R4250
- 5 Day : R4950
For more information on this course or to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Minimum numbers do apply for public courses to run.