ICF ACCREDITATION PROGRAM SUMMARY.
As part of your Certified Coach Certification, you will be required to complete the following:
• The ICF coaching certification program is a 3 module course, which includes both the 7 Day NLP Practitioner and the 14 day NLP Master Practitioner training courses.
• 5 x 30 Minute coaching sessions as a peer coach. You will submit recordings of these coaching sessions. You will require a copy of this recording and written feedback for your application to the ICF. (Both coach and client need to agree to being recorded.)
• 5 x 30 Minute sessions as a peer client. One of the best ways to learn coaching is to be a client. You will have first-hand experience as being both a client and a coach.
• Create your own original Coaching Model.
• 5 x Observed coaching sessions. (Both coach and client need to agree to being recorded.)
• You will receive written feedback and assessment on 3 of your coaching sessions in regards to your use of the Core Competencies.
• Read course book on coaching, “Coaching for Performance.”
Course Hours Overview.
• 168 Hours Live in class training, coaching and exercises.
• Around 5 hours peer coaching.
• Around 6 hours reading course book.
• Around 15 hours completing open book test.
To find out more about ICF certification requirements please click here.
WHY DO THIS ICF ACCREDITED COACHING PROGRAM?
• International accreditation.
• Gain all the skills taught in both the NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner courses.
• Receive 3 certifications in NLP, Coaching and Time Line Therapy®.
• You will receive 5 FREE 1-2-1 coaching session with Wayne.
• More business clients are asking for ICF accreditation.
• One of the most respected and widely-known professional coaching qualiﬁcations in coaching available anywhere.
• Deep level coaching capability and skills that will enable you to coach in various niches.
• According to the 2012 ICF Global Coaching Study, credentialed coaches reported a higher-than-average income worldwide compared to non-credentialed-coaches.
• International validation gives coaches and clients a guarantee of quality.
• NLP skills applied for Coaching Core Competencies As Per ICF Coaching Framework.
• You have 3 months from completion of the live master practitioner training to complete your peer coaching sessions and take up the free 1-2-1 coaching sessions with Wayne.
Prerequisites for ICF coaching course.
Able to read, speak and write English.
A willingness to learn and be coached.
All students must be over 18.
On completion of the ICF coaching course, you will receive:
• You can apply for ICF certification, provided you meet the additional criteria as stated before. E.g A minimum of 100 logged coaching hours.
• NLP Master Practitioner Certification- ABNLP
• Master Coach Certification- ABNLP Coaching Division
• Time Line Therapy® Master Practitioner Certification- TLTA
Your ICF Coach Trainer
Wayne is passionate about helping others succeed. He has trained hundreds of coaches of coaches from various countries and nationalities around the world. Aside from delivering training, Wayne also coaches business and private clients on a 1-2-1 basis.
He is certified as:
ICF Accredited coach,
ICF Accredited mentor coach,
Trainer of NLP,
Trainer of Coaching,
Trainer of Time Line Therapy®,
Trainer of Hypnosis,
Trainer of Speed Reading,
As well as practitioner of other modalities such as Micro Expressions, Mindfulness etc.