Conduct Moderation of Outcomes-Based Assessments (US #115759)
Become an accredited Moderator. This unit standard is for people who conduct internal or external moderation of outcomes-based assessments. The assessments could be in terms of outcomes defined in a number of documents, including but not limited to unit standards, exit level outcomes, assessment standards, curriculum statements and qualifications.
Those who have achieved this unit standard will be able to moderate assessments in terms of the relevant outcome statements and quality assurance requirements. The candidate-moderator will be able to use the prescribed Quality Assurance procedures in a fair, valid, reliable and practicable manner that is free of all bias and discrimination, paying particular attention to the three groups targeted for redress: race, gender and disability.
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system,
- Plan and prepare for moderation,
- Conduct moderation,
- Advise and support assessors,
- Report, record and administer moderation, and
- Review moderation systems and processes.
The Moderators training course is offered as a 3 Day course.
- 3 Day : R4250
For more information on this course or to register, contact email@example.com
* Minimum numbers do apply for public courses to run.