SHORT COURSE IN EVENTS CO-ORDINATION AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT
Event Management is a dynamic and fast paced industry. To respond to current sector demands this evening course is designed to enable participants to develop an innovative and multi-skilled approach in planning and coordinating events. Whether you are working in an event management environment or your job description requires event planning and management, this course offers practical and specific training that can be applied in real world situations. A well-coordinated event projects a positive image of an organisation. A badly organised event may not only harm your and your organisation's image but can also waste a significant amount of money. The event coordinator plays the pivotal role through all phases - research, planning, design, coordinating and evaluating. The course prepares participants to plan, organise and present successful events in the changing and competitive business environments. Through this course, participants acquire the competencies to conceptualise events, host events and evaluate the success of events. To complement the promotional and presentation requirements of the event management sector this course includes a substantial Public Relations module. Based on SAQA Unit Standard ID 8607, NQF Level 4, 20 credits
- Event Management in context
- Creating successful events
- Hosting events
- Evaluating events
- Understand different event types and how to tackle them individually
- Understand the brief and initial planning of an event
- Design and conceptualise the event
- Understand the sourcing and procurements of suppliers and venues
- Learn how to budget and manage your available finances
- Learn how to manage the administrative side of event management
- Implement your plan
- Understand technology in the event management industry and how you can benefit from it
- Understand logistical and legal requirements
- Understand the event management industry as a whole
- Events Management Introduction
- The Event Management Industry
- Principles of Event Management
- Events Management Guidelines
- General Job Specification of an Events Managet
- The Importance of a good venue finder
- Project Planning
- Conference Planning
- Organising Large Scale Events
- First Impressions
- Event Site Planning
- Risk Assessment
- Planning a Marketing Campaign
- Permissions, Legislation and Health & Safett
- Managing people
- Planning and Delivery
- Elements of Good Designing
- Advanced Planning and Time Scheduling
- Corporate Event Planning
- Effective Meetings for Events
- Complete Understanding of Events Management
- Becoming an Events Manager
Designed for completion within 12 - 18 Weeks. Self-study distance learning course. Assignments and Examination for completion.
FEES / ENROLMENT OPTIONS
We have the following payment options available for our student to choose from. Choose a payment option that best suits your style:
OPTION A: R1 790, 00.
Includes Comprehensive training material, Certificate, Examination and Shipping of material as well as a CD containing business templates, supplementary readers and Audio E-Books.
OPTION B: R1 290, 00
WE ARE NOW GOING GREEN: This course is now available on CD which means that you will receive all your course content on CD and not as printed material. Help us save the planet by choosing this option.
OPTION C: R1 090, 00
Easy and convenient: Course content will be sent to you via email.
Kindly note: There are no payment terms. Training material is released within 3 - 14 working days after payment has been received as the cost is inclusive of all your training material, supplementary readers, assignments as well as the courier charges so we need to ensure that all costs are covered prior to the release of training material.
Delivery of training material is between 3 – 14 days depending on stock availability.
ENROLMENT FOR THIS PROGRAMME
To enrol for this course, kindly contact (012) 376 4282 or e-mail Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org